Outstanding kit, RYA qualified instructors and amazing sailing, what more could you ask for!
Our sailing centre in Vassiliki offers you a wide range of catamarans and dinghies for every level as well as the personal attention that you’d expect from a Wildwind Adventures holiday. As an RYA* recognised centre we can guarantee excellent standards of safety and instruction levels. And, unlike most other sailing centres, there is no extra charge for joining in any of our RYA-certified training courses. (Click here to see our RYA certificate and find out more about the courses we offer).
Sailing conditions for every level
Vassiliki is blessed with unique wind conditions that give you the best of both worlds.
Most mornings the wind is a gentle onshore breeze, ideal for beginners to get their first taste of the joys of sailing and windsurfing. The more advanced sailors use this time to brush up their techniques on the more demanding boats and to do some windsurfing freestyle.
In the afternoons the wind usually switches cross-shore and builds ready for an exciting afternoon in the safe waters of this expansive bay. The more experienced can do some heavy wind training or just go blasting, while the novices can team up with one of the instructors for the ride of their lives!
Whether you are a total novice or you have been sailing since you were a kid, there is no better place to learn and have fun on the water!
Friendly and professional instructors
Our team of instructors are highly professional, experienced and approachable; many have competed at national and international level. We are an RYA recognised teaching school and are one of the few that offer courses to cover the full range of their syllabus. All courses are on offer at no extra charge, and the RYA qualification means that your safety is never compromised.
An excellent selection of equipment
Waiting for you on the beach is an impressive lineup of boats: high performance dinghies and catamarans for experienced sailors and a great selection of less demanding craft for beginners and youngsters.
- Tornado - Former Olympic 20ft catamaran.
- Hobie Tiger - Advanced ISAF internationally recognised F18 catamaran
- Hobie Pacific - 18ft beach cat, ideal for cruising or stepping stone to the Tiger.
- Hobie FX One - High performance 17 foot single-hander racing catamaran
- Hobie 16 LE Race - Classic beach cat that you can take out in just about any wind.
- Hobie 15 Turbo - Great learning boat with lots of volume making it very forgiving
- Hobie 14 LE Turbo - The original Hobie - don't be fooled by its simple looks!
- Hobie Dragoon - 13ft friendly single-hander/kids boat that is a great introduction to cat sailing.
- Hobie Teddy - Simple and great fun 13ft boat.
- 29er - Youth version of the 49er
- 49er - Very advanced Olympic class racing skiff - experience needed even as a crew!
- RS 100 - stunning single-hander with gennaker NEW TO OUR RANGE
- RS 200 - One of the most successful double handed race classes of the modern era NEW TO OUR RANGE
- RS 400 - Intermediate 'hiking only' monohull, great all-round boat
- RS 500 - Advanced single trapeze dinghy
- RS 800 - Advanced twin-trapeze skiff
- Laser 4000 - Very popular single trapeze monohull
- Laser 3000 - Ideal beginner and youth skiff, easy to handle
- Laser 2000 - Stable and fun teaching dinghy, a great introduction to spinnaker handling
- Laser Vago - Laser's excellent trapeze skiff - quite a handful
- Laser - The classic Olympic single-hander dinghy, available with standard or radial rig
- Laser Pico - The perfect single-hander to learn on and a great boat for kids.
- RS Feva - The worlds best selling two-person sailboat in recent years
- RS Quba – versatile 1 or 2 man dinghy suitable for kids or the whole family
- RS Tera - The next step up from the Optimist - perfect for 1 or 2 kids
Laser SB3 - Lasers incredible high performance 3 man sports (keel) boat. Voted Boat of The Year
The holiday souvenir that keeps on giving
If you want to come home from your holiday with more than a sun tan, you can request a course that leads to certification by the British sailing organisation RYA (Royal Yachting Association).
Not only do we offer the full RYA curriculum, we do so free of charge! From the basic skills course and first aid, to dinghy sailing with spinnakers, performance sailing or navigation and seamanship, we’ve got you covered. Simply talk to us about your wishes, preferably in advance and otherwise on arrival when you meet the team.
You can find the complete RYA training catalogues on the website of the RYA.
Get a quote
If you'd like a precise quotation for your holiday, with actual dates and availability, then click on the button below and we'll get back to you shortly.Check availability